analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,730 Replies
55. I didn't think it had been that long but MAYYYY???!?!?!?
we need a win now pls guys
56. @RebelGamer_98, thanks I'll check EBF out on steam. So, who's making good on their New Year's resolutions, if any? Kind of slacking off on them myself.
57. No kidding. 2020 had only one 100. On the bright side, this win should give everyone a merit.
So long as anyone other than me is here, AG will be alive (By Sciller standards). Though I *do* know some who think that "no answer under 10 seconds" == Deader than the horses I beat.
I don't think I've ever made a resolution, and if I did, I doubt I'd keep it.
58. I don't think I want to acknowledge that expression.
And no, I've never done a new year's resolution.
59. I agree with Yellowcat; never talk about beating your horses again. On another note, I almost have enough quests under my belt to change my username! Beating String Theory 2 should be just enough to hit the 250 mark (thank goodness) and I'm really glad to abandon my old moniker. I was a very different person when I made that username. However, I only get one change so I really have to make it count. I guess I'm just glad that I had just enough quests to survive the Flash purge.
60. Not sure if I would want to change my username or not, but there currently isn't a way for me to get up to 250 quests anyway. I was hoping to get back up to Bard rank again, but it's doubtful that's going to happen. I'll guess we'll wait and see if the old flash game quests return someday. Guess I'll give the String Theory games a go.
61. Oops! I don't have the 250 quests I need... (I have 245) That was embarrassing. Oh well, I guess I'll just ask a mod anyway. The site is well past its prime, so the problem should lie mostly with finding a moderator to change it. Also, just a warning not to B2B.
62. Can someone explain how we will still be able to play flash games?
63. I would never change my AG name lol.
to answer your question, Ruffle.
2^6 aka 64 I would also never change my name. Well, maybe to Sciller4... But nah, "Scitler45" (Fusion of Sciller45, Hitler, and 1945 - three very good things) doesn't really work with just a 4.
To further expand on your question, AG will work using Ruffle, but it'll take a "few months" (according to RUffle FAQ) until the newer, Actionscript 3 games are supported. Until then, you have NG player and flashpoint.
65. Speaking of Ruffle, has anyone had Ruffles brand potato chips/crisps? They're pretty good but sometimes a bit more pricey than standard non crinkle cut brands.
66. Ruffles are nice, although I don't think as good as just lays. It's a bit of weird name for an emulator software.
67. Ruffles? We don't have those here. Don't think we had Lays and Doritos until just 3-4 years back. Unless you're talking about the wavy design. But when it comes to ridges, I say, go hard or go home.
Software can have weird names now? I just thought that in the land of Bings, Googles and Gloops, Gits and Gifs, we've evolved past names that make sense. The only name I can think of as non-fitting are the ones in the vein of:
"The Adventures of Stoke Mandeville, Astronaut and Gentleman: Tales of SCIENCE and HEROISM for all the Family Except Ladies Episode One: Stoke Mandeville meets Graham Pennyworth, the alter-ego of Carstairs Macdonald and together, they foil the machinations of the dastardly French super-spy"
I really wish I could make up such names, but alas.
68. I think that it's fine to name software weird names since they're not people and therefore, don't have feelings. And yet there are people out there who give their children names like Moon Unit and X Æ A-XII. (And there are still people who say that my name, Elisabeth, is strange because of its spelling.)
69. @RebelGamer_98 I actually used to know someone named Elisabeth with an "s" instead of a "z". I feel bad for kids that are named "Abcde" and the parents just claim it's pronounced "Absity" or whatever. Let's not even get started with those that have the same first AND last name like Tommy Thomas, or Mike Michael.
You must be logged in to post a reply!