analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 48 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
47. 100! - April 4, '23 at 12:25, 9 users, over 29 days.
TheMostManlyMan (1), saint_of_gaming , Widestsinger , SirLegendary (2), nichodemus (2), danwar123, sciller45 (3), HalRazor , disastermaster30 (3)
48. 100! - July 20, '23 at 06:11, 15 users, 52 days.
saint_of_gaming , TheMostManlyMan (1), Solas128, Widestsinger , sciller45 (4), ScoobySnax, nichodemus (2), SirLegendary (2), GhostOfMatrix , Yellowcat (1), portarto, HalRazor , jimmycarlos , IllustriousIllusion, robsob20061017 
- 78,070 Replies
9. It looks amazing thanks.
[non-count post, go on counting]
by the authority of the God Emperor of CT100
I feel usurped, so I've come back to dethrone the upstart and reassert dominance. All hail the Commissioner.
On a more serious note, according to the rules, spoiling posts such as meaosome's (including intentional mistakes) can be safely ignored by the other counters. That is not an invitation to spoil the count; it is against the rules of this game, so please don't do it again.
10. Once again I'm sorry to HahiHa and UnleashedUponMankind. I apologize and I'm trying to do better with regard to understanding how this site works. That being said maybe a little site reorganization should be done with regard to the ultra-insane achievements, especially since only roughly only 20 people have them and I'm a completionist.
11. Hm. SoGgy, are you planning to achieve the CT100 insane achievement?
1. Oh, right. You did a double count, though. 't'd've been invalid, anyway.
2. Sorry about that earlier, no more spoiling the count.
RotMG Exalt is a decent free game, but it's not for everyone.
You could try emulating some old console games like Earthbound...
SCP:SL is a really fun community driven game on Steam. Check it out!
If you're feeling adventurous (or desperate) you could try finding something worthwhile on Roblox; I personally like Surf, which is exactly what is sounds like.
3. Oops. Sorry about that I must have been confused by the non-counting post.
4. It's cool. Just remember not to B2B with another post.
5. @sciller @saint_of_gaming One of you is going to have to change your armatar cause this doesn't work
6. Aren't non-counting posts against the rules anyways?
7. Why doesn't it work? I've only messed up when there was a non-counting post.
2. Why did you restart?
3. I'm also curious. Are you new here?
4. I ain't doing it, Yellowcat, I had Santa Claws as armatar before SoG was created!
What non-counting post, Portarto? HahiHa's? This game is basically the mods' playground. They do whatever they wish. But if you feel their power should be authentic...
4.1 The count shall NOT be restarted from 1 if:
4.1.1 a post without a number is made, except in the case of a stopping post.
You must be logged in to post a reply!