analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Mods Allowed To Count
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 48 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
47. 100! - April 4, '23 at 12:25, 9 users, over 29 days.
TheMostManlyMan (1), saint_of_gaming , Widestsinger , SirLegendary (2), nichodemus (2), danwar123, sciller45 (3), HalRazor , disastermaster30 (3)
48. 100! - July 20, '23 at 06:11, 15 users, 52 days.
saint_of_gaming , TheMostManlyMan (1), Solas128, Widestsinger , sciller45 (4), ScoobySnax, nichodemus (2), SirLegendary (2), GhostOfMatrix , Yellowcat (1), portarto, HalRazor , jimmycarlos , IllustriousIllusion, robsob20061017 
- 78,079 Replies
1. Are you ok there, Hal?
2. Am I reading that right? They took down even the few Flash Games that were once compatible after the Great Fall of Flash?
3. Reviving the count.
4. Won't happen.
5. "for God all things are possible" (Mt 19:26b)
6. This feels like talking to myself. My head hurts. B2B.
-1. We now count down. Forever into the abyss. Long Live the Count
Restarting the count:
1. Don't give up.
2. Meosome, by the authority of the God Emperor of CT100 you are now banned from the count.
3. Yes and excommunicated and anathematized from it too. I want my insane achievement before Ruffle comes back.
4. Meh, worse has been done to me.
5. Anyone got any good game recommendations either on this site or elsewhere?
6. Ooh. It's Steam Halloween sale, isn't it? I've been playing Hyper Light Drifter. It's beautiful and likes throwing great big landscapes of cities and fallen titans at you. And it's difficult in a really good way. Fast and punishing for all parties involved. Mostly it's you who gets better, but there are upgrades here and there.
Heir is great, too, but it might be a newer flash game. It involved you climbing massive giants, then at the very end, you'd slay them and the camera'd pan out. Loved it.
You can get tens of hours of Serious Sam games for less than 10 buckaroos on sales, but Serious Sam is a 20-year-old cult game so YMMV.
F.E.A.R. is awesome, too. Horror FPS with AI that actually employs tactics. They'll have a heavy keep you suppressed, then send a few guys to flank you. Ah, but you have slow-mo powers. It's great fun. Alma is spooky, but after FEAR 2's ending, I can just crudely joke the fear away.
Y'know what? I say we now count down as well! Double count, this time with no rules except that it shall go down by one - into infinity and beyond!
7. Any free games? I'll certainly keep these in mind. Here are some of my favorites that aren't that well known:
Kingdom Coming - I haven't actually played this, but its trailer looks amazing; you'll need a top notch computer to run it though.
LOTRO - Its a vast RPG thats like Warcraft except better because its 1. Completely or almost completely free (there may be some bonus quests or something like that) to play and 2. Has a better backstory to it than the usual we're trying to make an endless fantasy game type story (although the part that the devs actually wrote is still like this ).
The Epic Gang (on Armor Games) - This is incredibly good for a free game, its just excesively downrated because the devs default controls sucked. They later added an option to make the defaullt controls customizable though.
A Hat in Time - Ok this is somewhat well known, but I just haven't seen anything that brings back better memories of a happy gaming childhood.
and last but not least
Luxor (series) - This is as good as the marble shooter casual genre gets, although the series has had its ups and downs obviosuly.
I love your Santa armatar and thank you.
8. Muck is a free Steam game that's good for any number of people to play together, and it's surprisingly fun given it's simplicity
You must be logged in to post a reply!