analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Don't Panic
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 42 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
41. 100! - January, '19 at 10:30 am, 11 users, 5 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), kalisenpai (1), abcdragon66 , Yellowcat , sciller45 (1), AmyClyne (1), dragonmaster10902, armorplayergc , Ramit12 , funguy161 
42. 100! - January, '19 at 5:07 pm, 11 users, 8 days 4 hours 1 minute.
sciller45 (1), kalisenpai (1), PLGuy (3), armorplayergc , PewienCzlowiek, Yellowcat , AmyClyne (1), Ramit12 , Magic_Spoon, Majestic_Fish (2), funguy161 
- 74,812 Replies
58. Ah, yes, I think I remember what I forgot. Treadmillasaurus rex = second easiest insane quest (probably. I wouldn't know I'm not a king.) Should take about an hour of play. For some people even easier than the hats quest on the same game.
@AmyClyne, maybe the reason it was hard was because you played with a touchpad? Touchpads are hell on earth when it comes to gaming especially if it requires lots of mouse movements in a relatively short time. You know, like FPS and (to a slightly lesser degree than FPSs) bullet hell games.
Oh, dragon age origins! 8 year old me surprisingly enough couldn't handle the 50 hours of dialogue in the beginning of the game, ended up deciding it was trash. But then again that was (wow, 2009 ten years already?) 10 years ago. Might end up giving it another shot. Is it any good @PLGuy ?
59. I forgot to tell I achieved Baron rank yesterday... Oh well, I achieved Baron rank and now, I am one of the 95 Barons and Baronesses of AG.
60. @Ramit12 Congrats! Don't forget about CT100 while tending to them oil rigs XD
@sciller45 I replay the Origins because of all the DLCs that were released - and that's about 50 hours. The graphics are crap (as they were in 2009), the story and world is a mixture of simply every other fantasy RPG and somehow they still made it interesting. I got addicted to this game after about 1 day of skepticism and that's thanks to a dual-wielding rogue human noble. Now I play as a mage on hard - overpowered but not boring. The combat system is like a more balanced D&D that is 5 times easier to understand. Finally to answer your question - the game is very good thanks to character development, plot and thoughtful combat system with challenging fights.
@AmyClyne Sure we can chat, but I hope to avoid “a discord” between our races Do you have some time now?
61. Jeez, lately I don't what to write in these posts...
62. Yeah, I feel you kali. All these conversations, and I don't know what's going on...
63. These wall of text intimidate me, all those discussions...
64. I know right? Maybe you, kali and I should start a "I don't know what to say" club!
66. Maybe logophobia? Fear of words? Man, that's a horrible fear.
67. We're going to win so much, you're going to get tired of winning!
68. As if! We were born to win, thus we shall continue to win! Losing is not in our veins, and winning brings us euphoria!
70. I find both phobias extremely ironic, if you ask me...
71. I'm pretty sure the people who name phobias do it purposefully.
72. If you have the right to name something yourself that's what I'd do, and let's not start talking about pronunciation...
You must be logged in to post a reply!