analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 38 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
37. 100! - May 06, '18 at 04:59 am, 4 users, 37 mins.
Hardstrike (1), PLGuy (1), Majestic Fish (1), sciller45 (1)
38. 100! - July 03, '18 at 4:43 pm, 10 users, 10 days 23 hours 50 minutes.
sciller45 (1), armorplayergc , abcdragon66 , PLGuy (2), hirasthegamer, KatPryde , NietzTheBlitz, Yellowcat , akshobhya , TheMostManlyMan (1)
- 74,274 Replies
6. What? People actually remember me? Oh hai forum.
7. What do you mean people actually remember you? Of course they do! Just because they don't while you're not there doesn't mean anything. I'm telling you.
@PLGuy I have a feeling I'll do this in the regular, ehm, "serious" fashion.
8. Regular Santa Claws? Then I'll either lose or die. Not exactly a win-win situation 00
9. @PLGuy There you go! You have officially won! Enjoy your merit! Now I'm gonna go climb into the hole I came from. See ya!
11. Man, merit is not everything and for all I know you can get it. I mean that's so hilarious xD I'll try to figure out whole thing on the morrow, I didn't get everything. Thanks for not killing me. Yet? O_O
12. Don't worry, you'll live... For now! MUAHAHAHAH AAHAHAAHA haha hah ha phew.
Oh, I see, your hole
Is an evil lair. Could be
Evil Hobbit lair.
14. @sciller45 I'm officially changing nationality. Man, the team is amazing
15. Yes, our team is amazing. And no one expected it. Now just to beat France...
Just putting this out there, in case someone new comes in.
4.1 The count shall NOT be restarted from 1 if:
4.1.1 a post without a number is made, except in the case of a stopping post.
This thread has been running on first gear as is.
16. Saw it 7 Hours ago but didn't want to post because these cases are always a pain.
17. Hey, hey what's going on? @sciller45 What do you mean, dude? Like every wednesday?
If I understand you well: looking at AG time zone it wasn't between 12 and 24, like they have 7 hours earlier and we counted in the morning, right?
And I saw it up there 6 minutes after I posted and was so powerless in this case :-P
18. Apparently, while Gantic was Komissar, every Tuesday, you'd roll a die and if you got a 20, that day'd be halfway hump day, and you'd only need to count to 50. It says so in the later pages of the expanded rules. There was also stuff like Modless Mondays (Even though I'm not sure if it was approved by the you-know-whos)
Count Specials days sounds
Fun. Might draw more interest?
Sounds like carnivals!
You must be logged in to post a reply!