analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 40 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
39. 100! - September 30, '18 at 9:20 am, 8 users, 4 days 18 hours 15 minutes.
funguy161, AmyClyne, PLGuy (2), Majestic Fish (2), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), Yellowcat , TheMostManlyMan (1)
40. 100! - December 4, '18 at 12:15 pm, 8 users, 11 days 10 hours 59 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), sietkafta, velicankivrak, AmyClyne , funguy161 
- 75,146 Replies
Is bitterly disappoint,
But no shame in it.
3. After the match commentators said it's one of the best finals ever. I totally agree, the best I've watched so far. And for me the score was 3-2 because that fatal free kick ending with the own goal was referee's mistake.
4. Uhhh why it censoring word d a m n
Because it's swear word,
And asterisks need jobs, too.
6. Now, I wouldn't call that word a real swear word, but keep in mind, @hirasthegamer, bypassing the profanity filter is a punishable offense.
Also, anyone play any good RPG's lately (other than wondrous lands)? I have a lot of free time now.
7. EBF series and crystal story. And if you wanna buy search sth like the best indie rogue games. Some are imo incredibly good. Btw lately I played through some fmv games and oh boy, these are a weird combination of good games with bad acting.
8. Ah, my own quotes in the AG Quotes of the Ages.
I am quite flattered. Especially love how you emphasized that second quote. How the hell did I not get permabanned.
Hooray, your name is
Better you than me.
10. Look for your nickname via a search engine - we're all immortalized if AG is live forever more xD
I didn't see @abcdragon66 for quite some time. Is that the nerd camp that keeps you off forums?
@Majestic_Fish I didn't see you here either bruh!
11. Bruh I unfortunately don't have that drive I once had, me be sorry!
12. Yo, it's not a probleeem maaan.
And Sciller, in answer to your tiny font: I kinda accept more risque and on the borderline sort of sentences which doesn't hit me at all. BTW if you didn't just joke with Hitler, you could be easily defeated in a debate if he was a good or a bad guy. I don't know how AG treats such texts now but looking at some states - laws go into direction of a truly free society and a claim that words cannot make from other people victims.
Lucky number 13. I'm pretty sure @abcdragon66 is in the code camp. Probably for a week... Or two. My guess is being back next week
If this is my internet footprint, than I'd rather... Well, then I'd rather become famous so all of that goes down to the deepest pits of hell where it all belongs.
you could be easily defeated in a debate if he [Hitler] was a good or a bad guy.
Nonsense! He was obviously a good guy! Sure, he was a conqueror, but he had concentration camps in order to help all his "conquered" people concentrate (and prolong their attention spans) and become much more useful to Germany. He was also a nationalist, meaning he loved his country, and didn't want anyone to ruin it, but his love also expanded to the entire world. The war was but a necessary sacrifice. He's also a very impressive man, rising far above even his own idol, Mussolini and helped him when times were tough. This was quite painful to write. It's also funny 'cause you're near Auschwitz... and a Pole...
Important role, to be sure.
Better you than me.
15. Being a glutton for punishment?
Conquering - subjectively good - performing complete extermination of whole nations/races can't be... and kinda scratches anything done in good faith.
Anyway, I focus on this general freedom of speech 2.0 what becomes the current notion in some parts of the world. Like giving racists the right to be racists. In short, limiting the government influence on what people can say. This dude tries to explain this model on a conference. Feminists made society search for this solution.
It's so quiet now....
Everyone's too busy?
A haiku from me.
You must be logged in to post a reply!