ForumsWEPR[necro] Legalization of Marijuana

794 157456
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

I know that there is a topic about legalizing drugs, but I wanted to talk about Marijuana specifically.

Marijuana was banned in 1937 in the US and is now said to be a gate-way to more dangerous illegal drugs. However in this current state of economy I think we'd be better off with the legalization of marijuana. First, it would provide jobs for people. Second, more tax money to the government. Third, it would decrease sale to minors.

• 794 Replies
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

Marijuana can also help reduce everyday stress and help people focus on work.

Lol... I play games like a god when Im stoned. I just zone in.
And its true that jobs are bad to mix with any drug really. I used to stack shelves in a supermarket, and I litteraly couldnt find a product under my nose when I was stoned.

And if youve had a stressful day, smoke a doobie and it goes away.

Tbh I dont even smoke that often now, I just dont have the time, and fatherhood is demanding (dropping your son off at school whilst being stoned is NOT good)
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

This explains a lot...

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Thanks for stereotyping the pothead! If you saw all the people who smoked weed, most of them would look nothing like a pot head! You need to do some research on medical marijuana as well. I have seen many videos of people who smoke medical marijuana.

Im talkin about those drugees that will do anything to get marijuana and they'll fake a license to be able to "legally" smoke pot
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Im talkin about those drugees that will do anything to get marijuana and they'll fake a license to be able to "legally" smoke pot

if you find one of these people please tell me.. I'd love to see him... Cuz it would be a rare occurence, and probably a once in a lifetime experience. So please if you can find a person like this show him to me haha...

PS: if you actually did your research you'd understand pot wasn't addicting

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

OH NOES! KIDS SMOKING POT WHILE UNDERAGE! THIS CAN NOT BE TOLLORATED! SOMEONE MIGHT ABUSE THIS DRUG!

It's not like kids don't already do this by smoking cigarettes before they are 18. And I NEVER heard of someone making a fake license to drink before they are 21!

You can't keep something illegal just because someone might abuse it, because everyone knows that someone out there will.
StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

the main thing i want to point out is that weed is better for that alchol and other "legal" drgus and that by making it legal our prison systems would be greatly freed up

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

weed is not better for you than anything that is legal

Never do drugs period.

If you do marijuana at a young age it can lead to SERIOUS problems when your older.

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

Weed Is not a drug it is a plant

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

BY the way weed has never killed anyone like other things not a thing wrong with it

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

BY the way weed has never killed anyone like other things not a thing wrong with it

That is BS if I've ever heard it.
StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

Just to overdose on it someone would have to smoke twice their body weight show me someone who can do that. also tell how someone has been killed bt it.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

That is BS if I've ever heard it.

Weed is a drug and can still be abused. However, you can't OD off of weed. You know how you shouldn't operate heavy machinery or drive after taking certain medication? The same goes for weed. So nobody has ever died as a result of marijuana overdose, but weed can be abused.
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

Dude, at the least a few people have been killed by it, but if it were legalized the amount of deaths would skyrocket.

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

not more that cigs or alchol more people are killed by those yearly than by weed and nomore people are gonna die just cuz it's made legal

TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

Dude, with your spelling and grammar I can imagine you're smoking a joint right now.

Showing 256-270 of 794