1,298 posts
Nomad

Let's get right to action.

Rules:

- Don't go full retard

- Don't vote for yourself

- You do not half to do all the awards

User Awards (Main)

User Of The Year (best user that you thought of this year)

Best Veteran (someone who is the best user of this year that was in the community for 3 or more years)

Most Mature (someone who doesn't like to laugh, likes to get things done)

Most Helpful (someone who helps others)

Best Female Member (best user that isn't a male)

Best New Member (best user that's been in the community for a year)

Most Famous (someone who has fame)

Best Staff Member (any staff, mods,admins)

Most Controversial (someone who has an opinion on everything)

Best Threads (someone who makes the best threads, does not involve with Thread Awards)

Best Writer (someone who makes great stories)

Most Creative ( someone with great creativity)

User Awards (Side)

Nicest (someone who is very nice)

Wisest (someone who is very wise)

Most Likely To Murder Everyone On AG (ummmm)

Craziest (someone who is very,very crazy or stupid)

Meanest (someone who is mean)

Best Armartar (someone who has the best profile picture)

Emotional (happy, then sad, then mad, then glad, you get the point)

Best Username (someone with a great username)

Humorous (someone who makes you laugh)

Thread Awards (New!)

Thread Of The Year (best thread of 2014)

Funniest Thread (unneeded, but awesome thread)

Greatest Post (single greatest post maybe with content, or humor)

Best Old Thread (greatest thread from 5 years ago that's still active this year)

Died Thread (thread that was expected to have a long lifespan but dies quickly or backfires)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck!

• 120 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Ummm can I vote here?

Most Mature: @r2d21999
Best female user: @stormwalker (if I say anyone else, she'll gut me ;-
Best threads: @gantic
Most likely to murder everyone on AG: @stormwalker (****, if only I could vote myself... Already have a plan!)
Best Armatar: That guy that has my armatar, whats his name? Its like Armornerd10 or something.
Best Username: @Themostmanlyman
Humorous: @pangtongshu
Best old Thread: Count to 100

Theres my votes, hope people vote for me

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

User Of The Year: Rip
Rip is not only a great user but a pretty good friend. He is still on here quite a bit and his posts tend to entertain me. While he does joke around he can be serious when he needs to be.
Best Veteran: Nicho
It's Nicho. Nicho has been around forever. Nicho is great. We love Nicho.
Most Mature: Pang, yes with a capital P
Pang never jokes around. He is so serious. He knows what he needs to do and then kills people in Dota. But that is besides the point.
Most Helpful: Ferret
I think Ferret has to win by default. He is able to fix issues we have and is our connection the the admins.
Best Female Member: Lauren
I would say Shona but she is never active anymore.
Best New Member: Unknown
Honestly I have no idea who is new now days.
Most Famous: R2
R2 is well known. He gives out cookies that you don't eat. He is always there for new members so everyone knows him.
Best Staff Member: Our friendly unicorn man, boppins.
He solves a bunch of behind the scenes problems. He needs more credit, well all the admins do.
Most Controversial: Matt
Matt has many opinions.
Best Threads: superbob
NFL thread. It is fun.
Best Writer: R2
I like the Armor Games High thread. Honestly I cannot think of many stories I have enjoyed in recent time as much as that one.
Most Creative: Storm
Storm is creative. Weirdly creative but creative I think.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

half

I think you mean 'have'.

(if I say anyone else, she'll gut me ;-

You're learning. Plus, there are maybe two other fairly active females, so...wait, then there's Lauren. Right.

Do I need to explain my reasons or something?

Anyway.

Most Mature: @Patrick2011
Best Female Member: @LaurenLouise1507
Best New Member: @JACKinbigletters and/or @Snag618
Most Famous: @R2D21999
Best Writer: @Nurvana
Best Threads: @Gantic
Most Creative: @John

Nicest: @xeano123
Wisest: @Gantic
Craziest: Well, since I can't vote for myself...hm. @evilsweetblock
Best Armatar: @Iroot or @Hectichermit
Emotional: @omegap12

Thread of the Year: Count to 100
Best Old Thread: You're Banned

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

most mature

Your description isn't of maturity but of someone just being super SRS

I'll get to other stuff when I'm not on phone
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I would vote... but im too lazy to put everything down.

Pretty much what @evilsweetblock said. I too tired and too lazy to write anything long.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Best username? My vote is for @themostmanlyman

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Best Female Member Pangtongshu (sorry storm)

Best New Member Aldeap

Most Famous ferret

Best Staff Member mrdaycee

User Awards (Side)

Most Likely To Murder Everyone On AG Stormwalker

Meanest Stormwalker

Emotional The crying stag

Humorous R2 with his AG high

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

User Awards (Main)

Most Helpful: @MrDayCee

Best Female Member: @StormWalker (Sorry Lauren, just had to pick one of you two. The coin came up heads.)

Most Famous: @pangtongshu

Best Staff Member: @MrDayCee

Most Creative: @LaurenLouise1507

User Awards (Side)

Nicest: @StormWalker

Most Likely To Murder Everyone On AG:

Craziest (someone who is very,very crazy or stupid)

Meanest: @pangtongshu (Maybe not mean so much as comes off a bit harsh. Sorry pang.)

Best Username: @daleks

Humorous: @StormWalker

Thread Awards (New!)

Thread Of The Year: Count Too 100

Best Old Thread: You're Banned

In light of the Best Female User award, and no one else doing it, I'm proposing a new award. Best Male User. Obviously, I can't put a vote in for it until it's approved by.....whoever runs this thread. Just throwing it out there that there should be one.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

User Of The Year: This took awhile, because I don't really know. I guess @UnleashedUponMankind. I mean c'mon, the guy turned into a mod from a knight and was the first to have ever done so. Should go to him.

Best Veteran: I would say @Ernie15 he comes a little bit each year and I enjoy reading the posts he makes. He also created the CtC contest and was able to make it so people would get quests from the challenge if they won.

Most Mature: @Patrick2011 guy is like a solid brick.

Most Helpful: This one was actually pretty tough... I'd say @Ferret. Though I would vote for Boppins too if I could.

Best Female Member: I think this one is fairly obvious... she's a female... and she's asian... and an asian female... my vote... is for @aggazaggashoofoo and yes, I spelled her name without even looking at it.

Best New Member: Man, I remember last year when I voted for Terry... can't do that this year... I guess @adleap... adalap?... I don't know how to spell his name.

Most Famous: Again tough, as there's lots of users that could be used with this word. I guess @Pang. You hear that @Pang? I voted for you. :3

Best Staff Member: @Boppins , fixes this site and it's probably not as easy as tying your shoes five times.

Most Controversial: @MattEmAngel, hands down.

Best Threads: Gantic. Do you know anyone else with riddles as big as his?

Best Writer: @Nurvana probably like the only one this year who has made a good story.

Most Creative: Pssh... probably @hectichermit interesting artish thread that inspires art to be made.

Nicest: Tried so hard not to post a user twice... @MrDayCee

Wisest: @Mogreche guy is a college teacher.

Most Likely To Murder Everyone On AG: @StormWalker no explanation needed.

Craziest: Storm, duh

Meanest: *Sees everyone else's votes for this one* May you all rot with a cookie. Anyways @PickPocket is my vote. He doesn't say hi to me anymore.

Best Armartar: Boppins with no explanation.

Emotional: @Omegap12 I swear, he must have known about this category beforehand.

Best Username: Manly I guess

Humorous: Rip, probably.

Thread Of The Year: Count to 100. Duh.

Funniest Thread: Can't vote for my own I'm guessing? Guess I'll vote for joke thread, I don't know. I'm tired.

Greatest Post: Sorry, not doing that one.

Best Old Thread: You're banned

Died Thread: Matt's comic things. Seriously dude, make those again.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Is it that time already? That time of the month of cramping and bipolar attitudes? Oh wait I'm thinking of the wrong time.

User Of The Year: @Salvidian Obviously, for obvious reasons. I mean, name ONE user besides Sal that has come back from perma ban'd limbo and lived to tell the tale? Nobody, that's who!

Best Veteran: The newer users won't know of him as he's long gone, but since nobody is voting for him, I'm gonna give best veterinarian to mah man @firetail_madness cause he's such a baller.

Most Mature: Who else is more mature than @Patrick2011 ?

Most Helpful: Probs @Ferret

Best Female Member: I think I voted for pang last time, so @StormWalker takes the cake this time.

Best New Member: BEST NEW MEMBER UNDOUBTEDLY @themastaplaya

Most Famous: @ArmorGames

Best Staff Member: @boppins for reasons Dal stated.

Most Controversial: Dunno.

Best Threads: @Gantic Because How Gantic Are You?????/

Most Creative: @MrDayCee with the MS Paint creativity yo

User Awards (Side)

Nicest: @UnleashedUponMankind I mean what's nicer than putting newbie's heads on pikes?

Wisest: This guy knows what he wants, or rather, what he prefers. @FishPreferred

Most Likely To Murder Everyone On AG: *cough* Is there anybody other than @StormWalker ?

Craziest: I would say Storm but she's gonna win the above already, so uh... @DidactUnbound

Meanest: I wub you @R2D21999

Edit: Rest of post got cut ='(

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I hope storm doesn't see who I put for best female member and gut me.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

*cough* Is there anybody other than @StormWalker ?

*Clears throat*

I hope storm doesn't see who I put for best female member and gut me

pang isnt a chick, hes a guy thats kinda confused on his sexuality. I think.

Yey, two votes for me! Its good because most users have none :3
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I hope storm doesn't see who I put for best female member and gut me.

As long as I get "Most likely to Murder Everyone", I'd be happy.

pang isnt a chick, hes a guy thats kinda confused on his sexuality. I think.

That's the joke.
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

@R2D21999

It's apldeap123, or you can call me Alpy, for short.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

User Awards (Main)

User Of The Year (best user that you thought of this year) This was a tough one, but for me it was @MattEmAngel who was active the whole year, had great threads *like his comic threads*, good personality and a great sense of humor. Now don't let this go to your head Matt, I'm only being nice for this one occasion.

Best Veteran (someone who is the best user of this year that was in the community for 3 or more years) Well I'm not just going to vote for Matt on everything so this one goes to @Riptizoid101 who also has a great sense of humor and has become one of my favorite members here.

Most Mature (someone who doesn't like to laugh, likes to get things done) Obvious choice is obvious. @Patrick2011

Most Helpful (someone who helps others) Our most glorious @Ferret gets yet another vote for this one.

Best Female Member (best user that isn't a male) For me this is an easy one, @StormWalker (StormWalker) is the best female member on this site.

Best New Member (best user that's been in the community for a year) @apldeap123 managed to snatch this one. Second would be niv, but that doesn't matter since it's only for first...Sorry, niv

Most Famous (someone who has fame) @R2D21999 has had all sorts of fame, being mentioned in multiple quests and every single newcomer forum thread having some mention of him.

Best Staff Member (any staff, mods,admins) Since Ferret did get most helpful, I'm going to give this to @Boppins for fixing all the things!

Best Threads: @Gantic for all of his great forum games.

Best Writer (someone who makes great stories) @R2D21999 gets this one too for AG High.

User Awards (Side)

Nicest (someone who is very nice) For not doing anything nearly as cruel as the rest of us in the newcomers forums, and not frustrating everyone to death at any point in Count to 100, I vote for @MrDayCee

Most Likely To Murder Everyone On AG (ummmm) For being the only one to attempt it in the first place, @StormWalker

Craziest (someone who is very,very crazy or stupid) @pangtongshu gets pretty crazy, especially when there's a capital "P" involved.......

Meanest (someone who is mean) @UnleashedUponMankind for beheading all the new guys and ruining many a count.

Emotional (happy, then sad, then mad, then glad, you get the point) @daleks has been on an emotional roller-coaster this year, and there's no clear reason why so it could only be him.

Best Username (someone with a great username) @daleks because Doctor Who. It doesn't matter that R2 is more of a dalek than he is.

Humorous (someone who makes you laugh) Last year this would have gone to pang last year, but he's slacked off a bit and let @Riptizoid take the lead.

Thread Awards (New!)

Thread Of The Year (best thread of 2014) Count to 100! is way too frustrating to win this. This goes to The Unofficial Rules of Armor Games

Funniest Thread (unneeded, but awesome thread) AG High

Greatest Post (single greatest post maybe with content, or humor) Today. I found the cloak I usually use lying around, so I put it on and danced around the house shrieking until my mom told me to shut up.
I then told her, "YOU CAN'T SILENCE THE VOICE OF JUSTICE!!!!" and continued to dance around shrieking until she took the cloak away, and I reverted to being "normal" me.

Sometimes I understand why she gets mad at me.
-StormWalker

Best Old Thread (greatest thread from 5 years ago that's still active this year) Are there any other than You're Banned?

Died Thread (thread that was expected to have a long lifespan but dies quickly or backfires) Matt's Comics

Showing 1-15 of 120