ForumsThe TavernA Goodbye to Count to 100

35 14583
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Greetings, salutations, Ladies, Gentlemen, Gentladies and Ladlemen!

You have been mass-mentioned (yeah, sorry about that) because at at least one point in time you gave enough of a care to attribute a single number to the count! This game couldn't've survived some 6 years without you!

My story with this is relatively unimportant. I came during its decaying years, I counted, I stayed for far too long trying to resuscitate a cadaver.
The time has come to move on and chart new shores, as most of you already did. This post is to help move on. To give this place that meant so much to me a proper ending.

Correction: My story is important to the post, but not this thread. The thread is for you! To share your story, your favourite moment, or just a thought.

Fare thee well, CT100, and to all fellow Forumnauts, I wish you Godspeed!

• 35 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Oh, and, uh, be careful. Nowadays, a single swear word is worthy of a ban. Now for the mentions...

@apldeap123 @Azywng @Crickster @Chryosten @Darktroop07 @evilsweetblock @JACKinbigletters @kalkanadam @Loop_Stratos @MPH_Complexity @Omegap12 @Patrick2011 @R2D21999 @Snag618 @Tactical_Fish @Voyage2 @Alpha900i @bakkart @ddevil6 @eras @Fyrhazrd @lion2002 @Potoks @TheRed555 @cactusjoe @dadyrocks @halit @helpo1 @Laspa @Leesie @MattEmAngel @Miraidematro @obewan007 @Riffle78 @Thomcore @TiSe88 @Youassassin @ChapZ @dragonking9 @munkind @salty2 @TheSiafu @xXxDAPRO89xXx @armorplayergc @blk2860 @miklothegamer @morgul88 @TheMostManlyMan @TheZonk @Frank_Frooton @mongo89 @Pieguyme @SirLegendary @AHomoSapien @Clancy12 @destroyer153 @Ernie15 @Kroag_God_of_lb @nichodemus @randomblah @StormWalker @Terry_Logic @Bhum @Dimf @Doombreed @Quacksalber5 @OkamiAma77 @red303 @zdrk @Garriss @Saphire24 @Guest_Pegasus1234 @Akatsuki_Kojou @Armourjerry @Nochnik @trigon123 @Andelhofs @Arm_Candy @d373 @eliakith @Gogotank @llama132 @SSTG @Anders123456 @xerox @Tatopie @akshobhya @Clocklol @swipenet @black_star305 @daydreamer01 @alinberce @awsomejazz123 @GhostOfNinja @Greg7077 @HahiHa @Jigili @Scarlet53 @bavly3000 @cobbcannon3423 @devansh_asthana @KatPryde @lexaxssj3 @starswar @09philj @AEtherwing @philimaster @will3 @Alp_Ehni @FishPreferred @ivanxxxxxxx @JustSomeGuy2 @usArGBP15 @wookie1196 @xmarianek9 @doqck @llxLadyLuckxll @M00stache @StrikingDefender @Swarmlord2 @VermilionPhoenix @BalkanRenegades @calwina @Eldunari17 @jimmycarlos @MalevolentDeath @kalisenpai @mamibo @Poseires @Ramit12 @Saiyoku @PLGuy @Majestic_Fish @Awesome751 @Hardstrike @carlosbomb @VBloze @Dino_3128 @LordLazyLeopard @Hellica @Coral42 @DiamondHunterZ @oyaji3211 @catlover192 @Anatheron @GhostOfMatrix @Yellowcat @Olaffours @sciller45 (MEEEE!!) @perin106 @MangoInfinity1 @ranggagreat @PHLHimself @abcdragon66 @lithium923 @luis3141 @XxTattyKxX @ImSkysock @GamerNikoBellic @hirasthegamer @NietzTheBlitz @funguy161 @AmyClyne @sietkafta @velicankivrak @dragonmaster10902 @PewienCzlowiek @Magic_Spoon @Hunter902 @FireDragonWarrior2 @charlesjoseph @buggra @disastermaster30 @Bear_Bears_Bears @robsob20061017 @bensonbeagle @meaosome @RebelGamer_98 @ismael6 @lozerfac3 @SpiritTaker

PS: My, my, that's a loooot of folks.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

This thread takes me way back. Goodbye.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Fond memories, definitely. If I had to add, one of my fondest memories was probably during Christmas season a few years ago. There was definitely a phase where multiple wins were achieved in a day. Good times.

I do miss this place. Sad to see some bugs on the forums are still the same.

On a side note, hope everyone is doing well.

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

Ha, this mention you gave me takes me back to my days playing Raze, Crush the Castle, etc. Been years since I was active on this site, nice to see it's still going. Maybe I should play around here more often.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

Even though I had my fair share of counting with you all, I still feel like things like these will have to come to an end. With Flash player being removed from major browsers deliver the biggest drop of active users in this site. It's fun being in this forum, thank you for being part of this community :3

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Only 6 years eh? Feels like so much more.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

Farewell counters, RIP Flash, I will always remember you.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Bye bye it was a good time

TheZonk
TheZonk
98 posts
Prince

Thank you man. Counting was one of the most nervewrecking achievements.
Proud to have been a part of it too :-)
Best wishes!

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

What a blast. I went absolutely nuts when we made 100 and I still have the link saved on my profile. AG was a big part of my life for a while and only good memories. Thanks for the shoutout @sciller45

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

It certainly has been quite a while since I thought about AG. It really was very nice here and I am thankful to all who made it so.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Man. I've had an account here since I was 15 years old, 26 now. Thanks for the memories.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Man it's weird to be mentioned here. It was incredibly fun to stumble across forum games while I was farming my quests. Yes, I had first seen CT100 in the insane quests menu and thought, this couldn't be that hard. And it wasn't, thanks to some cool dudes and cooperation. Even got some merits for keeping the forum "alive". Didn't do a good job on that eh

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

I appreciate the tag

Showing 1-15 of 35